7th August 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I want to apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment. I am interested in joining the IDTR Jamshedpur as a Technician Apprentice. Please tell me whether I can apply for this recruitment or not?

11th August 2020, 12:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible to apply because according to eligibility criteria for technician Apprentices, candidate should have qualification:

BE/B.Tech/ diploma in mechanical engineering / production engineering / industrial engineering / automobile engineering/ 4 years diploma in tool and die making.
11th August 2020, 02:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Yes , you can apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 24/8/2020
11th August 2020, 03:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for IDTR (Institute of Driving Training and Research) Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for IDTR (Institute of Driving Training and Research) Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020 being a Diploma Automobile Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.idtr.gov.in/.
11th August 2020, 04:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Eligibility criteria for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment 2020:

° Candidate must complete diploma / BTech/ BE in mechanical / industrial / production engineering / industrial engineering / automobile engineering / or diploma in tool and die making.

YES, you are eligible.

°°° Click here for more information
http://www.idtr.gov.in
11th August 2020, 04:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Ye,, absolutely you are eligible to apply for the post of Technician Apprentice being a Diploma Automobile Engineer.

••• Official website
http://www.idtr.gov.in
11th August 2020, 04:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer.
11th August 2020, 08:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course. You can apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer.

Educational qualification for Technician Apprentice in IDTR are -
Candidate must have completed their BE/B.Tech/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Automobile Engineering or 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making from a recognised University.
11th August 2020, 09:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Qualification to apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment.

Educational Qualification :-
---------------------------------
You must have completed your B.E./B. Tech or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Automobile Engineering or 4 years Diploma course in Tool and Die making.

If you meet the above qualification criteria,then you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
11th August 2020, 10:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indo Danish Tool Room

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech or Diploma in any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
@ Production Engineering or
@ Mechanical Engineering or
@ Automobile Engineering or
@ Industrial Engineering or
@ 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die Making

>> As you are done with Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You must have done your course anywhere in between 2017 to 2020.

Click here for official notification
12th August 2020, 08:30 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Yes you can apply for IDTR Jamshedpur Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer.

Candidate eligible for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Production Enginering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.

Last Date of Online Application 24/08/2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?