7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment being an ITI holder in Electronics Trade?

Hello friends, I have completed ITI in Electronics Trade. I want to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment. Can I be eligible to apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out the percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

9th September 2019, 03:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment being an ITI holder in Electronics Trade?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Government recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment being an ITI holder in Electronics Trade.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.iocl.com/.
9th September 2019, 05:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment being an ITI holder in Electronics Trade?

Eligibility to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical Attendant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed Matric/ 10th and ITI/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in engineering from the recognized board.

~~ Age Limit: The age limit should be between 18 and 26 years for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 10:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for technical attendant in Indian oil Corporation Limited being and ITI holder in electronics trade. Candidates who have completed their ITI in the given trades with minimum 55% and above marks from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Here the specific trades after qualifying which the candidates will be eligible for the recruitment.

Name of the trades: Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant), Machinist/Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System, Turner, Wiremen, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Information Technology & ESM, Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner) and Mechanic (Diesel).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?