17th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IOCL Accountant recruitment with 57% in BCom(Accountancy)?

Hello friends, I have secured 57% in my BCom(Accountancy) course. Now, I want to apply for IOCL Accountant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

23rd November 2018, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL Accountant recruitment with 57% in BCom(Accountancy)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for IOCL Accountant Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this IOCL Accountant is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)

Name of the Job Position - Accountant

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for this IOCL Accountant recruitment.

>> Any discipline in Graduation is allowed to apply for this recruitment.

>> As you have completed B.Com course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You may refer the notification for more detailed information and the minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 24 years.

Click here for Official Notification
23rd November 2018, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IOCL Accountant recruitment with 57% in BCom(Accountancy)?

Yes, you can apply for IOCL Accountant post, if you have got a B.Com degree in Accountancy, which is surely a suitable qualification. Just make sure your age is between 18 and 24.

Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview. You can apply for the job online through their official website. Last date is 27 November 2018.
24th November 2018, 07:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for IOCL Accountant recruitment is graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks required for General and OBC candidate. It is 45% for SC/ST candidates.

3. The last date to apply is 27th November 2018.
25th November 2018, 12:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply in IOCL ( Indian Oil Corporation Limited) Accountant recruitment is Candidate must have have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 18 to 24 years.

Last Date to fill the Submission of Application Form: 27th Nov. 2018.

So,yes you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.iocl.com.
25th November 2018, 01:20 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IOCL Accountant Recruitment.

The eligibility criteria to apply in IOCL Accountant recruitment is:

1. Candidate must have have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Candidate age must be 18 to 24 years.

Last Date to Apply: 27th Nov. 2018.

For more information, you can visit www.iocl.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?