26th June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom(H) course. I want to apply for a Banking Associate post in The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. So I want to know if I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

28th June 2020, 06:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate.

Eligibility to apply for this post:-

The candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to apply for this post.
28th June 2020, 06:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited Banking Associate recruitments is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited Banking Associate recruitment being a B.com (H) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.jkbank.com/.
29th June 2020, 09:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment.

Name of the Bank - Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Banking Associate

>> You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification as such by the central government.

>> The final result should have been declared on or before the date of the online application registration.

Click here for official notification
29th June 2020, 08:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Banking Associate recruitment being a B.Com(H) graduate.

Eligibility criteria required are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduate degree or its equivalent in any of the stream from any of the recognized university.
Candidate age should be-
Minimum- 20 years
Maximum- 30 years
Relaxation as per govt. rules and guidelines.
Age calculated as on 20/06/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?