8th September 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech with CSE stream. Now I want to apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

10th September 2018, 12:02 AM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Can I apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Data Processing Assistant Grade – B
B.E/B. Tech. Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute;

>>a. B.Sc. Computer Science/Information Technology/BCA
>>b. With One year experience in Data Processing and Analysis.

>>Age max 30 years.

>>Important Dates

Starting Date to Apply Online 03 Sep 2018 11:00 AM
Closing Date to Apply Online 26 Sep 2018 05:30 PM
Date of Examination* (Online Mode Only) (Single Shift) 06 Oct 2018
10th September 2018, 05:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate. Candidate who have a B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
OR
Candidates with B.Sc in Computer Science/Information Technology/BCA with one year experience in Data Processing and Analysis are eligible to apply.
11th September 2018, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment being a B.Tech (CSE) graduate. Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute or B.Sc. Computer Science/ Information Technology/ BCA with one year experience in Data Processing and Analysis are eligible to apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment.
11th September 2018, 11:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The academic qualification required to apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant Recruitment is bachelor of technology in Computer Science Engineering or Information technology from a recognized university.

2. You can apply for the post being a B.Tech CSE candidate. The last date to apply for post is 26th September, 2018.
11th September 2018, 04:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic educational qualification required for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment is a
B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Information technology discipline from a recognised university. Students having holding BCA or B.Sc degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline along with an experience of one year in data processing field are also eligible.

So, having completed your B.tech degree in Computer Science engineering discipline, you are eligible to apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same post is concerned.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
11th September 2018, 05:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant after Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering. The educational qualification required to apply for Data Processing Assistant is B.Tech in CSE or IT or MCA from a recognized institute.

The upper age limit is 30 years. The deadlines to apply for exam is 26th September, 2018. You can apply before this date. Tentative date of exam is 6th September, 2018.
11th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this JIPMER Data Processing Assistant Recruitment and make sure you have 1 year experience in this field. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the Organization - JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research)

Name of the Job Position - Data Processing Assistant

In order to be eligible, you must definitely meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university or institute.

(or)

>> B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology or Bachelor of Computer Application course.

>> And you should have 1 year experience in Data Processing and Analysis.

As you are from a B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science background I can say that you are eligible provided with you have valid 1 year experience in the concerned field.

Click here for Official Notification
12th September 2018, 09:54 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree in Computer Science discipline, you are eligible for to apply for JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment as for the same recruitment the minimum education required is a B.Tech degree in Computer Science (CS)/Information technology (IT) trade from a recognized university. Or you are required to have completed B.Sc degree in CS/IT discipline or BCA degree with an year of experience in data processing field.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age must not exceed 30 years by the 26th September 2018 to be eligible for the same recruitment. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can visit is official website i.e; www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
6th October 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir /madam, I have done B.tech in bio-medical engineering. As mentioned in the instructions I'm having experience in data processing field, in added to it I have done computer courses...can I apply for this post (data processing assistant)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?