17th March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Karnataka government job without convocation letter?

Sir I have completed B.Com degree without PUC. 10+3 degree is completed at Bangalore university and I am not taken still convocation letter. So I can apply Karnataka government job.

20th March 2017, 11:19 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka government job without convocation letter?

Yes, you can apply for the Karnataka government job as the convocation letter will be issued after the completion of one year when the candidate completes his degree course. In between this duration one can apply for any state or central government jobs and prepare for it and also can write the exam as the basic needs of the examination is that the candidate should have completed his graduation from a recognized university and not the convocation letter so you can apply for the Karnataka Government Job.
20th March 2017, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka government job without convocation letter?

You need a degree qualification from an UGC recognized university to become eligible for any government jobs which ask for degree qualification. Hence, make sure you have the degree and UGC approved stamp should be there on the certificate.

Convocation letter doesn't matter and even a provisional degree works until you get the degree in hand. Hence, you don't need to worry about anything, if you have a valid degree.
28th February 2020, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

IS IT OK, IF I UPLOAD FINAL SEMESTER MARKS CARD. WHILE APPLYING FOR STATE GOVERNMENT JOBS
11th September 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply government job without degree convocation? Even after completion of 4year degree I didn't have convocation ....
22nd March 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my B. Ed before 10 years. I have all my marks card. But i did not apply for convocation because I got married and didnot find time. Can i apply for govt job...
20th April 2022, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is convocation certificate necessary to apply upsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?