2nd February 2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment being an ECE graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BE in ECE program. I want to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment. I am interested in joining the KMSCL as a Biomedical Engineer. Please tell me whether I can apply for this recruitment or not?

4th February 2021, 11:00 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment being an ECE graduate?

°°° Obviously, you are eligible to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment being an ECE graduate.

°°° An applicant must have done BE/BTech in biomedical engineering or BE/BTech in electronics and communication / electrical and electronics / electronics and instrumentation / applied electronics.

°°° 2 years post qualification experience in repair / maintenance and procurement of Biomedical equipment in medical colleges for image hospital with 500 beds or more.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in
4th February 2021, 11:39 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment being an ECE graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E in Biomedical Engineering in their absence B.Tech / B. E in Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Applied Electronics. Candidate must have 2 years post qualification experience in repair / maintenance and procurement of Bio medical Equipments in Medical Colleges or a major hospital with 500 beds or more. Candidates should have
born on or after 01.01.1985. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021 being an ECE graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in/.
4th February 2021, 06:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021.

Educational qualification:-

Candidates should have passed B.E., B.Tech or equivalent qualification from any recognised University.

Selection process:-

The selection process for the Biomedical engineer post made on the basis of the written test and interview.

Official Website:-

https://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in
4th February 2021, 07:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification:-

Candidates should have passed B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification from any recognised University.

So, you can apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021.

Official Website:-
4th February 2021, 07:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

YES, you can apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment being an ECE graduate.

As per the educational qualification, an applicant should hold BE/BTech in biomedical engineering for electronics and communication / electrical and electronics / electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
2 years experience is also required.

Application forms will be received to concerned email by 10 February 2021.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
4th February 2021, 09:16 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment being an ECE graduate.

You must have minimum 2 year working experience in relevant field.

You must not be born before 1.1.1985.
5th February 2021, 12:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are required to meet the below mentioned criteria in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Biomedical Engineer

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering

in their absense,

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or Electronics and Instrumentation or Applied Electronics is required.

>> Also must have 2 years experience in repair or maintenance and procurement of Bio Medical equipment in the medical colleges in order to be eligible.

Click here for website
5th February 2021, 12:17 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

Applicant should have passed B.Tech/B.E in Biomedical Engineering in their absence B.Tech / B. E in Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Instrumentation / Applied Electronics.

Applicant should have 2 years post qualification experience in repair / maintenance and procurement of Bio medical Equipments in Medical Colleges or a major hospital with 500 beds or more.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10 February 2021.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?