13th October 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board recruitment for Sub Engineer. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

15th October 2020, 01:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream along with a diploma in the concerned subject from a recognised board. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/.
15th October 2020, 02:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Yes you can apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

Education qualification required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized Institute.
15th October 2020, 03:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board recruitment for Sub Engineer (Civil) is a three year Diploma in Engineer from a recognized institute.

So, having completed your Diploma in Civil Engineering degree course, you are certainly eligible to apply for the same as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.web.mp.gov.in.
15th October 2020, 04:00 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment 2020:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification: The candidate must be 10+2 Qualified along with a diploma in the concerned subject.

## Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).

So,yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
15th October 2020, 05:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

Educational qualification required to apply for this post -
Candidate must have completed their 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution.
15th October 2020, 05:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer.

Educational qualification:-

The candidate must be 12th qualified along with a diploma in the concerned subject from a recognised University are eligible to apply for this post.
15th October 2020, 06:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 10th/12th with diploma from a recognised institutions.

Age limit is 18-40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can apply for the post. Last date for fee payment is 24th October 2020.
17th October 2020, 01:46 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer.

Basic eligibility criteria is candidate must have diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or must be HS pass.

Candidate age must be in between 18 - 40 years.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 12/10/2020.
17th October 2020, 02:31 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Can I apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Sub Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer

Yes, you can apply for the post of Sub Engineer.

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has been released MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification. The candidate must be 10+2 Qualified along with a diploma in the concerned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?