4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment with 54% in BCom?

Hello friends, I have secured 54% in BCom. Now, I want to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

9th April 2019, 02:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment with 54% in BCom?

The required eligibility to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment are given below.

** The candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment is 60% for open and 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidate.

** As per the given information, you are not eligible to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment with 54% in B.Com.
9th April 2019, 04:21 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment with 54% in BCom?

National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment

Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree/ PG degree from recognized university.

** Age limit: 21 to 28 years. (Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate).

so, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment with 54% in B.Com.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website https://www.nhb.org.in/.
9th April 2019, 08:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for the post of Assistant manager in National Housing Bank are:-
You must have a full time bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. It is 55% for reserved categories.

As per the above educational qualification, you are not eligible to apply for this post. However, you can apply for the posts available for you.

You can visit the website www.nhb.org.in for more information.
9th April 2019, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you belong to other than SC/ ST/ PWD category then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

Name of the Bank - National Housing Bank

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. While, 55% marks in case of SC/ ST/ PWD categories.

>> I suggest you to refer to the 5th page of the official notification that has been given below.

Click here to Apply

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?