10th January 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom. I want to apply for Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper post in Odisha SSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

14th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Odisha SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment is Candidate must have possess Bachelors Degree with Honours in respective practical subjects. Candidate age must be 21 to 32 Years. Age Relaxation is applicable for SEBC, SC, ST, Women, PWD, ExSM candidates as per rules.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment being a BCom graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
14th January 2019, 05:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment being a BCom graduate.

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment is:

>> Candidate must have possess Bachelors Degree with Honours in respective practical subjects.

>> Candidate age must be 21 to 32 Years. Relaxation is applicable for SEBC, SC, ST, Women, PWD, ExSM candidates as per rules.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
14th January 2019, 06:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor's degree with Honours from a recognised university. You should be in the age range of 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. So, if you have passed B.Com course with Honours, you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment.
15th January 2019, 11:11 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Com degree course, you are certainly eligible to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant -cum-Storekeeper recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned as the minimum education required for the same recruitment is just a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Apart. from educational qualification, to apply for the same recruitment, your age need to lie within 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2018. Further, their is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

For more information and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ossc.gov.in.
15th January 2019, 12:46 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree with Honours in respective practical subjects.

>> Age Limit: Candidates should have completed Minimum 21 years to Maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2018.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit on http://www.ossc.gov.in/
15th January 2019, 05:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment:

1. Academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduates can also apply.

2. The age limit is 21-32 years.

You can apply for recruitment after bachelor's degree in commerce.
15th January 2019, 06:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant cum Storepeeper recruitment being a Bachelor of Commerce graduate. The criteria is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduates can also apply for recruitment.

The age limit is 21-32 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.
15th January 2019, 06:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant Cum storekeeper recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Bachelor of Commerce candidates are eligible for this recruitment.

>>The age limit for candidates is 21-32 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.
15th January 2019, 07:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Com degree holder i.e; having completed your graduation degree course, you are eligible to apply for the Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment as the minimum education required for the same is a graduation degree in any discipline.

Apart from educational qualification, your age need to satisfy the age limit for the same recruitment which is 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2018 with age relaxation available for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can visit the website www.ossc.gov.in.
16th January 2019, 12:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom. I want to apply for Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper post in Odisha SSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Basic eligibility to apply for the Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is given below:

Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in the respective Practical subject

Applicants must not be below 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 01-01-2018

Hence, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment in the Odisha SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?