16th January 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done my Diploma in Engineering. I want to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment. I am interested to join through Ordnance Factory Board as a Trade Apprentice. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

18th January 2020, 11:08 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment is:

For Non-ITI: Candidate must have10th exam passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.

For ITI: Candidate must have passed ITI in relevant Trade recognized by SCVT/NCVT.

Candidate age must lie between 15 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.ofb.gov.in/.
18th January 2020, 01:02 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: Can I apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020:

~~ Eligibility criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification:

> Non-ITI – Candidate must have passed Madhyamik with 55% Marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.

> ITI - Candidate Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.

-->> Age Limit – 15 to 24 years (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates).

Yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
18th January 2020, 11:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. I am also giving you the eligibility details for this post. A non ITI candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each from a recognized board. The ITI candidate must have passed the relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT .

The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 15 years and the maximum age should be 24 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ofb.gov.in
19th January 2020, 12:08 AM
Meera2602

Yes, you can certainly apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020 after completing Diploma Mechanical Engineer.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020 is class 10th or equivalent passed with minimum 50% marks along with ITI passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?