11th February 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Pawan Hans Limited Station Manager recruitment being a MBA-Finance holder? Last date to apply?

I have done my MBA with Finance stream. I am interested to apply in Pawan Hans Limited recruitment for Station Manager post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

14th February 2019, 05:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Pawan Hans Limited Station Manager recruitment being a MBA-Finance holder? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are eligible, candidates who have completed their MBA or post graduation degree in marketing discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

The last date for the recruitment had already been over on 10/08/2018
14th February 2019, 11:39 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Pawan Hans Limited Station Manager recruitment being a MBA-Finance holder? Last date to apply?

Pawan Hans Limited Station Manager recruitment:

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed MBA / PG Degree with specialization in Marketing from a recognised Institution / University with three years post qualification executive experience of handling airlines, GSAs and related fields.

Candidate upper age limit for this post is 30 years. Relaxation are applicable for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible to apply forPawan Hans Limited Station Manager recruitment being a MBA-Finance holder.

Last date to apply for this post is 10th August 2018.

For getting more of about this recruitment you can visit this website www.pawanhans.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?