1st July 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment being a BSc graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BSc Honours course. I am interested to apply in Physical Research Laboratory recruitment for Office Trainee post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

4th July 2019, 05:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment being a BSc graduate? Last date to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BSc Honours course. I am interested to apply in Physical Research Laboratory recruitment for Office Trainee post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Yes, you can apply to the Office Trainee recruitment in the Physical Research Laboratory being a BSc graduate. Candidates who have obtained graduation in arts / science / commerce / management / law / computer applications with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Office Trainee recruitment in the Physical Research Laboratory. Your age should not be over 26 years as on 30th June, 2019 for applying to the Office Trainee recruitment in the Physical Research Laboratory.
You have to appear for the Walk-in Skill Test on 2nd July, 2019 for the Office Trainee recruitment in the Physical Research Laboratory.
4th July 2019, 08:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment being a BSc graduate? Last date to apply?

Candidates interested in applying for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment, should have completed their bachelor's degree in Arts/Commerce/Management/Science/Law/Computer Applications with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college/university. Being a B.Sc graduate, you are eligible to apply and attend the walk in skill test on 02/07/2019.
4th July 2019, 08:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment ÷

* Applicants must have graduation degree in Arts/Commerce/Management/Law/ Science/Computer application with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

Last date to apply - 2nd July 2019.

5th July 2019, 12:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment and the detailed information about the recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Physical Research Laboratory

Name of the Job Position - Office Trainee

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed Graduation in Arts or Management or Commerce or Science or Computer Applications or Law (With minimum 55% marks) from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are from Engineering background are not eligible to attend this recruitment.

@ Date of conduct of Interview - 2nd July, 2019

Click here for official notification
5th July 2019, 12:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are definitely eligible to apply for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment. To be eligible for Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment , the aspirant must complete Bachelor degree in any disicpline with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university.

Interested aspirants can directly walk in on 02/07/2019 for thw post Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee.
6th July 2019, 01:07 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria of Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment :

You must have completed graduation in arts/science/commerce from the recognized university with first class.

Must have 80 w p m in english steno

And age should be in between these limits

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 26 years

Or diploma with one year experience and must have a 80 w p m in english steno.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?