26th June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment being a BJMC graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BJMC course. I want to apply for Prasar Bharati recruitment of this year for the post of English Correspondent. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

28th June 2019, 04:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment being a BJMC graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment is Candidate must have Graduation Degree in Mass Communications/PG Diploma in Journalism and Five years experience in the field and Proficiency in English language. Candidate maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment being a BJMC graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.prasarbharati.gov.in.
28th June 2019, 06:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment being a BJMC graduate?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment, should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university and degree/PG Diploma in journalism from recognized college/university.

Hence, if you have the above qualification then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
28th June 2019, 10:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment as you are BJMC graduate.

Eligibilty criteria is given below :-

1)Degree from a recognized university or institution

2)Degree/PG Diploma in Journalism from a recognized institution

3)Camera Friendly face with the voice of a very good quality suited to telecasting

5)Correct pronunciation accent and modulation

6)Knowledge of current regional/Indian & Foreign affairs

7)Ability to interview people who matter in the news

8)Proficiency in the English Language

9)At least 10 years experience
29th June 2019, 12:55 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Prasar Bharati English Correspondent recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ PG diploma in Journalism from recognized University/ Institute and Five years experience in the field.

~~ Maximum age limit 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a BJMC graduate.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?