10th January 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment being an LLB holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done LLB course. Now I want to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

14th January 2019, 06:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment being an LLB holder?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in law or post graduation in law from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment . As you are a LLB holder, so you can apply for the recruitment.
14th January 2019, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment being an LLB holder?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment and detailed criteria is given below.

Name of the Organization - Rajasthan High Court

Name of the Job Position - Legal Researcher

>> You should be a fresh law graduate or post graduate in law from a recognized university or college established by law in India.

>> You must have basic knowledge of computer in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 33 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January preceding the last date fixed for submission of the application. You must be a citizen of India.

>> As you have done LLB course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
15th January 2019, 06:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan High court Legal Researcher recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university. Law post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The upper age criteria for recruitment is 33 years.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 24th January 2018.
15th January 2019, 11:52 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment being an LLB holder.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment:

>> Applicants who have passed law graduate freshly or post graduate in from universities/colleges/institutions established by law in India and applicants must have minimum basic knowledge of computer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/.
15th January 2019, 01:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment after pursuing Bachelor of law course. The minimum qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree in law or post graduate course in law.

The upper age limit is 33 years for this post. The last date to apply for recruitment is 24th January, 2019.
15th January 2019, 02:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Rajasthan High court Legal Researcher recruitment after having completed Bachelor's degree in law. The qualification required for Rajasthan High court legal researcher is LLB from a recognized university.

The upper age limit for recruitment is 33 years.
15th January 2019, 02:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment is graduation or post-graduation in law from a recognized law university.

So, having completed your LLB degree course, you are certainly eligible for legal researcher recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same is required. Further, your age need to lie under 33 years as on 01.01.2019 to be eligible for the same recruitment.

For more information about the above mentioned recruitment, you can refer to the link www.hcraj.nic.in .
15th January 2019, 03:15 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment after LLB course.

Academic qualification: LLB from a recognized university.

Upper age limit is 33 years.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 24th January 2019.
15th January 2019, 07:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment being an LLB degree holder. Candidates who have passed graduate or postgraduate degree in law from a government recognised university are eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment. You should have basic knowledge of computers and the maximum age limit is 33 years to be eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment.
15th January 2019, 08:46 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher recruitment being an LLB holder.

Eligibility criteria:

• Applicants who have passed law graduate freshly or post graduate in from universities/colleges/institutions established by law in India and applicants must have minimum basic knowledge of computer.

• Applicants must have maximum 33 years of age for the post of Legal Researcher.

For more information, you can visit on http://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/.
15th January 2019, 09:21 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Rajasthan High court Legal researcher:

Bachelor's degree in law is the minimum qualification to apply for this exam.

You can apply for legal researcher recruitment being LLB holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?