29th May 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Geologist recruitment being an MSc(Geology) postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MSc with Geology Honours course. I am interested to apply in Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment for Assistant Geologist post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

31st May 2019, 04:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Geologist recruitment being an MSc(Geology) postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Assistant Geologist through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess an M.Sc Degree in Geology from a recognized University/Institute.

~~ Age limit: Maximum age is 30 years

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Last Date to Apply: 11/03/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
31st May 2019, 05:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Geologist recruitment being an MSc(Geology) postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Yes , You are eligible for the post of Assistant Geologist in Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment.

I am giving you the detail information about the educational qualification to get eligible for the post.

Educational Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You must have completed M.Sc Degree in Geology of any recognized University or Institution.

Last date for submission of online application form for this post :-
11th march 2019

Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) : 13th march 2019.
31st May 2019, 07:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required to apply for post of Geologist recruitment is Master's degree in Science in Geology. Candidates with practical experience will be given more priority.

The last date to apply for the recruitment is already over. It was 11th March 2019.
31st May 2019, 09:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates who have completed their MSc in Geology from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment on or before 11th March 2019.

Web: http://www.tnpscexams.net
1st June 2019, 12:05 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Assistant Geologist through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment is Candidate must have M.Sc degree in geology holders from a recognized university. Candidate maximum age to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

Last date for Submission of Application: 11th March 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
1st June 2019, 11:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Geologist recruitment being a M.Sc. (Geology) postgraduate. Candidates who have obtained M.Sc Degree in Geology from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for TamilNadu PSC Assistant Geologist recruitment.

Last Date to Apply:- 11th March 2019
1st June 2019, 02:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Geologist recruitment being an MSc(Geology) postgraduate. Educational qualifications required to apply for that recruitment is that candidates must hold a M.Sc Degree in Geology from any recognized institute/ university. You should be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years of age on 01/07/2019.

Last date for submission of online application was 11th March 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?