1st March 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UKPSC Economics & Statistics Officer recruitment with 52% in Post Graduation?

Hello everyone, I have done Post Graduation and secured 52% marks. I want to apply in UKPSC Economics & Statistics Officer recruitment. I am interested to join through UKPSC as an Economics & Statistics Officer. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

3rd March 2019, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UKPSC Economics & Statistics Officer recruitment with 52% in Post Graduation?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic qualification criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - UKPSC

Name of the Job Position - Economics and Statistics officer

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying course should be 55% marks.

>> As you have scored less than what is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible. Still you may go through the notification for more details.

>> Master's degree in Statistics or Practical Economics or Mathematical Statistics or Math or Commerce or Economics with minimum 55% marks required.

Click here for Official Notification
3rd March 2019, 10:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UKPSC Economics & Statistics Officer recruitment with 52% in Post Graduation?

Candidates who have completed their post graduate/master's degree in Statics/Mathematical Statistics/Math/Practical Economics/PG Diploma in Statistics/Economics/Commerce from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?