2nd May 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment with 59% in BTech?

Hello friends, I have secured 59% in BTech course. Now, I want to apply for Vigyan Prasar Project Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

5th May 2019, 03:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment with 59% in BTech?

Yes, you can apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment after completion of your B.Tech course with 59% aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university. Candidates who have passed Master's degree in Natural/Applied Environment or Graduate in Engineering/ Medicine or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment.
5th May 2019, 03:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment with 59% in BTech?

** As per the official information, you are not eligible to apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment with 59% in BTech.

** The required educational qualification is that the candidate should have passed PG Degree in Journalism/Mass Communications with 10 years of work experience of working as a journalist.

** The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 40 years.
5th May 2019, 04:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment with 59% in BTech. You must have secured 1st class division in BTech and you should not more than 55 years of age as on date of advertisement in order to be eligible to apply for Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official notification link;
http://vigyanprasar.gov.in/wp-conten...er-ISTI-19.pdf
5th May 2019, 05:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Vigyan Prasar Project Assistant recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vigyan Prasar

Name of the Job Position - Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating)

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed Master's degree in Natural or Applied Sciences or Environment or Graduation in Engineering, Medicine or its equivalent from a recognized university with first division in the qualifying degree level is required to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> There is no certain application fee in this recruitment.

>> As you are a B.Tech candidate, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for detailed notification
5th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Incredible Chinnu

No you cant apply for Project Assistant recruitment with this much percentage. As you aware that you should have qualifies with first distinction. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria of Project Assistant you just go through below details.

>> You should have completed Masters degree in Natural /Applied Sciences/Environment or Graduate in Engineering or Medicine from the recognized university with distinction

>> You must have a Knowledge about Scientific organizations and Scientific developments and knowledge of content collection, aggregation and data storage.

>> Excellent written and verbal communication in English.

Last date to fill the application form is 15.02.2019.

Pay scale for this post is Rs.35000/- to Rs.45000/-
6th May 2019, 02:50 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for the Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment is given below:-

=)Master’s Degree in Physical , Chemical or Life Sciences.
=)M. Phil. or Ph.D in Science
=)Minimum 3 years experience of working in research or content development.

B.Tech candidates who can fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for the Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment.

Check more details on https://vigyanprasar.gov.in
6th May 2019, 02:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for the Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment is given below:-

=)Master’s Degree in Physical , Chemical or Life Sciences.
=)M. Phil. or Ph.D in Science
=)Minimum 3 years experience of working in research or content development.

B.Tech candidates who can fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for the Vigyan Prasar Cabin Project Assistant recruitment.

Check more details on https://vigyanprasar.gov.in
6th May 2019, 02:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

I am giving the qualification requirement for apply Project Assistant recruitment
in Vigyan Prasar.

Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
You should have passed Master's degree in Natural/Applied Sciences/Environment, or Graduate in Engineering, Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University with first division in the qualifying degree level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?