12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

I have done my BCom. I am interested to apply in Vijaya Bank recruitment for Office Attender post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

30th August 2018, 11:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment. You should be in the age range of 20 to 45 years as on 31.07.2018.

The last date to apply for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment 2018 is 13th August 2018.
31st August 2018, 09:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

--> The basic qualifications required for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment are as here under :-

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable in case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your matriculation i.e; Class 10th from a recognized board.

So, being a B.Com degree holder, you are eligible for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment as far as the educational requirement for same is concerned.

Further, I would like to let you know is that the last date for Vijaya Bank Office Attender recruitment 2018 was 13th August 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?