7th August 2018, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment with 57% in 12th standard?

I have secured 57% in my 12th standard. Now, I want to apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

15th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment with 57% in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant Recruitment with the above mentioned educational qualification. The basic qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Postal Circle

Name of the Job Position - Sorting Assistant

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed 12th Class or it's equivalent examination from a recognized board or university for direct recruitment from Open Market.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage required.

Hence, based on the above mentioned criteria I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
15th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment with 57% in 12th standard?

Yes, you can apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment after securing 57% aggregate marks in your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board or university are eligible to apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard from a Government recognised board, so, you are eligible to apply for WB Postal Circle Sorting Assistant recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?