28th January 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment being an Economics postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MA in Economics Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment. I am interested to join through West Bengal PSC as a Motor Vehicles Inspector. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

7th February 2019, 08:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment being an Economics postgraduate?

Yes, you can apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment being an Economics postgraduate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment. The age criteria required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is 18 to 39 years.
7th February 2019, 01:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment being an Economics postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is Candidates must have complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 18 to 39 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment being an Economics postgraduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://pscwbapplication.in/.
7th February 2019, 07:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment being an Economics postgraduate. Minimum educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Ad you are a post graduate holder, hence you are definitely eligible to apply. You should not be less than 18 years and not more than 39 years on the 01/01/2019. Relaxations in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website notification link.
http://pscwbapplication.in/pdf19/2679587.pdf
7th February 2019, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as educational qualification is required, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment. But make sure that you also meet the required physical standards and they are given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Motor Vehicles Inspector

>> Candidates of all categories (Except Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and Other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes) - 170 cms height - 86 cms with expansion of 5 cms chest and proportionate weight.

>> Candidates of Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and Other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes - 160 cms height - 81 cms with expansion of 5 cms chest and proportionate weight.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
8th February 2019, 11:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MA in Economics Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment. I am interested to join through West Bengal PSC as a Motor Vehicles Inspector. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Yes, you can apply to the West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) recruitment being an Economics postgraduate. Your age should not be more than 39 years as on 01-01-2019 for applying to the Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) recruitment in the West Bengal PSC. Your height should be 170 cm, chest – 86 cm With expansion of 5 cm and weight should be proportionate to height and age as per medical standard for applying to the West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) recruitment.
8th February 2019, 01:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, being an being an Economics postgraduate you are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment.

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.pscwbapplication.in
8th February 2019, 01:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, being an being an Economics postgraduate you are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment.

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.pscwbapplication.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?