31st July 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I approach towards scientific lines after giving SCRA and secure some government job?

i want to become a physicist and at the same time i need money for maintaining my family. i find much interest about the SCRA examination and the job facilities available after its completion. i want to know can i do msc after securing some job in SCRA?

13th March 2017, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I approach towards scientific lines after giving SCRA and secure some government job?

After joining SCRA, you won't be able to pursue any regular courses like M.Sc degree. Hence, it will not be a wise idea to study after getting selected for a government job like SCRA, which itself is a regular mode course before joining as an apprentice in Indian Railways.

Therefore, if you are thinking about studies, then go for it without joining any government job because most of the government jobs don't give enough time to pursue anything else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?