13th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i become an IFS Ofticer after passing 12th in commerce stream?

Can i become an IFS Officer after passing 12th in commerce stream and i'm hindi medium student so can i be IFS officer. Reply fastly bcoz i'm so confused.

15th June 2021, 12:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become an IFS Ofticer after passing 12th in commerce stream?

IFS stands for Indian Forest Services. It is one of the All India Services. UPSC which is a constitutional body conducts Civil Services exam for IFS.

The minimum eligibility criteria for this exam is:

>>For Forest Services, a candidate must have minimum bachelor's degree with one of the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Agriculture or its equivalent.

So, you need to pursue bachelor's degree first in order to become eligible to apply for this examination. The minimum age criteria to apply for Civil Services examination is 21 years. You can opt for Science stream at bachelor's degree.
15th June 2021, 07:23 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can become an Indian Foreign Services Ofticer after passing 12th in commerce stream.

Any graduate candidates are eligible for IFS ( Foreign).

Those who have Botany, Zoology and Chemistry or any one subject in their graduation are totally eligible for Indian Forest Services.

Commerce students are not eligible for Indian Forest Services.
15th June 2021, 08:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

With 12th Class you cannot become IFS Officer. You should be able to meet the below mentioned educational qualification in order to be eligible for this recruitment of IFS by UPSC.

>> Candidates must ahve passed Bachelor's Degree with at least any one of the subjects like Botany or Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science or Geology or Chemistry or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Zoology..etc.,

>> Or else Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Forestry or

>> Bachelor's Degree in Engineering..etc.,

Hence, after completion of 12th Class with Commerce stream you can then go for pursuing any of the mentioned courses above in Graduation to be eligible.
15th June 2021, 09:33 PM
Msdhoni02

After passing 12th one is not eligible to become an IFS officer as the minimum educational qualification for this is Graduation Degree. IFS - Indian Forest Service and to become an IFS officer one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.
15th June 2021, 09:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Indian Forest Officer examination. The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates from any medium are eligible to appear for the examination. So, you have to pursue and complete the bachelor degree to become eligible for the examination. The age limit is 21-32 years.

For more information about the examination pattern and the syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?