11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit in Army, if my elder brother is serving in Army?

Sir, my elder brother is in Army. So, I can take benefit of relation Bharti in army. But my name is not mentioned in brother Army record. I went to Danapur cantt for relationship certificate but the authority of army told me that your name will not be newly included b/c my brother has joined army in 2012. At time I forget to give my name in brother army record. Please help me to add my name in army record of my brother. So, that I can take part in Army relationship Bharti of Army.

11th February 2018, 08:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefit in Army, if my elder brother is serving in Army?

Let me tell you that now a days, admissions or recruitments are done on the basis of entrance examination score so if your elder brother is serving in the army then you won't get any benefit. You have to qualify the entrance examination or any related examination in order to serve in the army.
13th September 2021, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get benefit in Army, if my elder brother is serving in Army?

My elder brother is in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?