13th July 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Catering Management and want to get job in Food corporation of India. Can I get the job in FCI? Please provide me last year solved paper of FCI exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management candidate get job in Food Corporation of India? What should he do for it?
  2. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone)
  3. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  4. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  5. Previous year solved Question Papers for FCI Exam in Technical?
  6. Previous years solved question papers of food corporation of India?
  7. Books to be referred for HLA MT Technical exam
  8. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  9. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being a B.Tech in Food Technology holder? How to prepare for FCI exam? Syllabus and study material for it?
  10. Solved Question Papers for FCI Exam?
  11. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  12. Food Corporation of India previous years question papers?
  13. How to join a government job specially in FCI after passing BE? Syllabus and model question papers?
  14. Food corporation of India previous years question papers?
  15. Previous year solved Question Papers for Assistant Grade 3 Technical of FCI?
  16. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of B.Tech food technology? -- [New]
  18. What kind of questions are asked in FCI exam? How to get the papers of FCI?
15th July 2016, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Catering Management and want to get job in Food corporation of India. Can I get the job in FCI? Please provide me last year solved paper of FCI exam?
You have completed MBA degree, So you are eligible for FCI exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for FCI exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

I have attached some question papers for FCI exam, So please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?