22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

26th August 2019, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment being an OBC candidate?

You can get relaxation and other benefits on the basis of caste only in government sector companies. If it is a private company then you won't get any kind of relaxation on the basis of caste or category. Selection will be on merit in private companies.

In private companies selection is mostly based on the performance in the interview and your academic qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?