19th November 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

25th November 2018, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, there is relaxation applicable for in BPCL Operator Trainee Recruitment and the detailed information is given below.

Name of the Organization - BPCL

Name of the Job Position - Operator Trainee

>> Minimum age required - 18 years
>> Maximum age allowed - 30 years
Age Criteria is considered as on 1st October, 2018 and there is an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates. Hence, upper age limit for OBC category students is 30 years.

You may refer the official notification that has been attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Details
27th November 2018, 10:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you can get relaxation in upper age limit to apply for BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate. The age limit required to apply for BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment is 18 to 30 years as on 01/10/2018. Being an OBC candidate, you are eligible for upper age relaxation of 3 years to apply for BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment.
27th November 2018, 03:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The application form to apply for BPCL Operator Trainee was available from 12th November to 26th November, 2018.

The age limit is 18-30 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates.
28th November 2018, 06:25 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get relaxation in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer being an OBC Candidate.

>> Candidate age must be 18 to 30 years.

>> Relaxation are available for reserved category.

You can get relaxation only on AGE LIMIT as per government rules.

For more information, you can visit www.bharatpetroleum.com.
28th November 2018, 06:59 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Yes, there is relaxation are available in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer being an OBC Candidate.

>> Being an OBC Candidate age must be 18 to 30 years.

For more information, you can visit www.bharatpetroleum.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?