18th January 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment being an SC candidate?

I am from SC category candidate. I am interested to apply in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

23rd January 2019, 04:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in BPSC Superintendent of Police recruitment being an SC candidate?

Yes, definitely you will get relaxation on the age limit, qualifying marks and also on the application fees. I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the detailed information about the relaxation available in this recruitment. So, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?