23rd November 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment being a SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Limited. I just want to know if can I get relaxation in this recruitment?

26th November 2019, 02:30 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment being a SC candidate?

Yes, you will get benefits applicable for the candidates belonging to reserve categories while apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment .

1)The minimum educational qualification required for General category candidate is three year Diploma in Commercial Practice, Computer Engineering or Information Technology securing minimum of 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education. However, the minimum percentage required for reserve category candidate is 55%.

2)The maximum age required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment is 35 years. However, you will get relaxation of 5 years.

3)The cost of application form for Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment is Rs.200. However, you do not have to pay anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?