7th October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment being a SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for Civil Engineer recruitment of Indian Space Research Organization. I just want to know if can I get relaxation in this recruitment?

12th October 2019, 02:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment being a SC candidate?

Yes, you will get relaxation in Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment being a SC candidate. Candidates require 65% marks to be eligible for the recruitment and SC/ST candidates will get relaxation of 5% marks which means they must score minimum 60% marks. Candidates will also get 5 years of age relaxation. Hence, they can apply till the age of 40 years.
13th October 2019, 08:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment being a SC candidate?

As per the official advertisement, the only relaxation available for SC candidate in ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) recruitment for Scientist/Engineer (Civil) is the relaxation in upper age limit by virtue of which the upper age limit for SC candidates to apply for the same recruitment is 40 years as compared to 35 years in case of general category candidates.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.isro.gov.in/sites/defaul...or_website.pdf.
13th October 2019, 10:15 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can get a age relaxation being a SC Candidates to apply for Scientist in Civil Engineering in ISRO.

Age should be in between these limits.

<> Age should be below 35 years as on 14.10.2019.

<> Age relaxation will be based on government norms which are mentioned below.

--OBC Category --3 years

--SC/ST -- 5 years

<> Last date to fill the application form 14.10.2019

<> Total number of Vacancies : 11 (Gen- 5, OBC- 5, and EWS- 01)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?