17th September 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in SAIL Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment being an ST candidate?

Hello, I am from the ST category candidate. I am interested in applying for the SAIL Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment. But before that I want to know if I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

19th September 2020, 10:47 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in SAIL Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment being an ST candidate?

Yes, you will get relaxation in SAIL Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment being an ST candidate.

Upper age limit for general category candidate is 30 years while upper age limit for ST candidate is relaxed for 5 years that means upper age limit for ST candidate is 35 years.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 26/9/2020.
20th September 2020, 10:01 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in SAIL Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment being an ST candidate?

Yes, you can get a relaxation in SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment 2020 being an ST candidate.

** You can get 5 years age relaxation. So, your upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years.

** There is no Application Fee for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.sail.co.in/.
20th September 2020, 05:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You can get 5 years age relaxation for SC & ST category candidates. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Steel Authority of India

Name of the Job Position - Proficiency Trainee Nurse

>> Upper age limit - 30 years (For General candidates)

>> Relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for ST category candidates. Hence, the maximum age limit for ST candidates is 35 years.

>> Please refer to the official notification which has been attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
20th September 2020, 05:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Upper Age relaxation for ST candidates is 5 years and
There is no application fee for all category candidates.

For more information, you can visit the official website
www.sail.co.in
20th September 2020, 06:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

SAIL Proficiency Trainees Nurse recruitment 2020 is:

** Yes, you can get relaxation in this job being a ST contender.

** Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 September 2020.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
21st September 2020, 12:05 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• YES, as you belong to ST category hence, you will get age relaxation in upper age limit that is of 5 years ( upper age limit for you is 35 years) under SAIL proficiency trainees nurse recruitment 2020.
22nd September 2020, 10:47 AM
ruckshana

Yes, you can get relaxation as you are an ST candidate.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.

Candidates of reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.

For OBC- 3 years
For SC & ST- 5 years

For more information, visit www.sail.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?