9th February 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes to prepare for UPSC IAS examination for Mathematics graduate?

Hello everyone, I am a BSc(Mathematics) graduate. I want to prepare for UPSC IAS examination. Can you please let me know about the coaching classes in Bihar for the preparation of this examination?

10th February 2019, 04:38 PM
@preeti kumari
Junior Member+

Default Re: Coaching classes to prepare for UPSC IAS examination for Mathematics graduate?

There are many coaching classes in Patna for IAS exam preparation.Here I suggest u best institute for IAS in Patna..
*Achievers IAS academy

Address Patliputra Colony, Road no-4A, near Tennis Court 180 Patna 13, Bihar
*Rank 2. KSG India
Above Toyota Showroom Exhibition Road, Near Gandhi Maidan, Patna 800001, Patna, Bihar 800001
*Rank 3. Chanakya IAS Academy
Address 304, 3rd Floor, Above Reliance Trends, Navyug Kamla Business park, East Boring Canal Road, Buddha Colony, Patna, Bihar 800001
*Rank 4. Dhyeya IAS
Address 6th floor, Ashiana Tower, Endpoint of Overbridge, Beside HDFC Bank, Exhibition Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001
*Rank 5. ALS IAS
Address Grand’s Aley Manawar, 3rd Floor, Near Panache Hotel, South Gandhi Maidan, Patna, Bihar 800001
*Rank 6. Sarvodaya Civil Services
Address Opposite Patna College, BM Das Rd, Patna, Bihar 800004
Hope for the best..
Thank you
11th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes to prepare for UPSC IAS examination for Mathematics graduate?

To become an I.A.S you have to appear and qualify in the Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There are some of the best institute for the preparation for the examination :-

Paramount.

Chanakaya IAS.

You can join the institute for the preparation but you himself have to do better preparation along with strategy to appear and qualify in the examination.
11th February 2019, 07:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Some of the best institutes for preparation of Civil Service Examination are :-

Chanakaya I.A.S

Paramount Academy.

Diristi I.A.S.

So, you can join the institute for preparation examination. The examination is among the toughest and so you have to hard and smart work to qualify in the examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th February 2019, 08:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Coaching institues offering UPSC IAS Examination in Bihar:

Some of the major coaching institutes offer UPSC IAS Examination in Bihar are given below.

>> ALS IAS (Best IAS Coaching in Patna) - Best and Recommended institute
Ph. No: 082520 02211
Click here for Official Website

>> Dhyeya IAS or Best IAS Coaching in Patna
Ph. No: 093341 00961

>> Ensemble IAS - Best UPSC Coaching Patna
Ph. No: 093048 17742
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?