31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Cost of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam application?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this exam? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

3rd August 2019, 03:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam application?

Cost of Application form in Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination:

The detailed information about the examination fee of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC)

Name of the Examination - Municipal Administrative Services Examination

>> Application Fee:-

@ Non-refundable and non-adjustable fee - Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only

@ Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances not can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or else recruitment.

>> Candidates belong to SC, ST of Odisha and PWD whose permanent disability is 40% and more - Exempted from making payment of fee.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website

Click here to apply online {Apply link will be active from 6th August, 2019}
3rd August 2019, 04:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The application fee of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination is Rs. 500/-.

Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories, will be exempted from the application fee. They need not to pay any application fee.
3rd August 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this exam? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to pay the non refundable fee of Rs 500 as the examination fee for the Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, 2019.
Candidates belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes of Odisha and Persons With Disability (PWD) are exempted from the payment of examination fee for the Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Examination, 2019.
Odisha Public Service Commission website link is given Click Here
3rd August 2019, 05:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Cost of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam application form For General and OBC is Rs. 500 and For SC/ST/PWD is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.opsc.gov.in.
3rd August 2019, 06:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Odisha Public Service Commission is hiring for various posts like Assistant Director / Assistant Commissioner, Chief Executive Officer, Enforcement Officer, and Executive Officer through Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Written Exam 2019.

Candidates may apply online for this positions from August 6, 2019 to September 5, 2019.

Applicants shall have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee for the exam. SC, ST and persons with disability (more than 40%) are exempt from fee payment.
3rd August 2019, 08:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The cost of filling an application for Odisha Municipal Administrative Service examination 2019 conducted by OPSC is Rs 500/- for all candidates except for those who are exempted from application fee payment which includes candidates belonging to SC/ST category of Odisha and PwD categories.

For detailed information regarding the same examination, you can log on to the link http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/031920.pdf.
3rd August 2019, 10:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Cost of Odisha Municipal Administrative Services Exam Application Form is:

~~ Candidates must pay Rs.500/- as Examination Fee.

~~ NO EXAMINATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST OF ODISHA & PWD CANDIDATES.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?