5th January 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Cut off marks and other requirements for selection IO NCB for SC/ST/OBC?

Dear Sir,

I will be highly obliged if you kindly help to solve my confusion/problem regarding selection in IO in NCB conducted by SSC every Year. This year, it has been observed that some candidates have been selected for IO in NCB only, but I have been selected for ASI, SI In CPO,as I only want to be selected in IO in NCB. Sir, as I think, is there is any cut off marks or other requirements (SC/ST/OBC) for selection in IO in NCB. Please clarify the same at early date please.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
Pramod Kumar
Adm. Asst.
Guwahati, Assam

14th December 2014, 12:35 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Cut off marks and other requirements for selection IO NCB for SC/ST/OBC?

Intelligence Officer post is equivalent to Inspector of customs / Income Tax or Police. For this post, educational qualification should be graduate from recognised university with 5 years regular service experience. Age should be not more than 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.

Physical Standards:

For male: Height 170 cms/ Chest unexpanded – 80 cms / Chest Expanded 85 cms
For female: Height 157 cms

Eye Sight – The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction.

Weight: Corresponding to height for post.

The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.

Selection Procedure:

1) Paper 1 (Written Examination)
2) Paper 2 (Written Examination)
3) Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET)
4) Interview and personality test
Mode of Selection:

The Commission will draw up an All India Merit List and, in that order, as many candidates are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended
for appointment up to the number of unreserved vacancies available taking into consideration their options for the posts included in the examination. The Commission will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and interview/personality test and the aggregate marks varies with the year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?