22nd August 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Details and job roles of Data Entry Operator through NIMHANS Recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the details of Data Entry Operator posts through NIMHANS Recruitment. I have applied for this post. Kindly let me know about the job role as well. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 04:48 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Details and job roles of Data Entry Operator through NIMHANS Recruitment?

The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) recruits data entry operators to assist in their research projects. The job role of a data entry operator includes:

1. Entering data into computer software or databases accurately and efficiently.
2. Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the data entered.
3. Verifying data for accuracy and completeness.
4. Maintaining and updating records and databases.
5. Generating reports and statistics based on the data entered.
6. Maintaining confidentiality and security of data.

The qualifications required for the post of data entry operator through NIMHANS recruitment are:

1. Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
2. Must have a diploma in computer application or equivalent.
3. Should have a typing speed of 40 words per minute.

The pay scale for the post of data entry operator in NIMHANS is Rs. 18,000 per month.

As a data entry operator, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date records for research projects. You must be detail-oriented, have good typing skills, and be able to work efficiently under pressure. The job requires you to work independently and as part of a team, and you must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with other team members.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?