6th March 2018, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Details and job roles of Lower & Upper Division Clerk posts in Army Public School?

I would like to know about the details of Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk posts of Army Public School. I have applied for both posts. Kindly let me know about the job role as well. Thank you!

1st April 2018, 10:36 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details and job roles of Lower & Upper Division Clerk posts in Army Public School?

Army Public School has recruited both of these posts recently and if you have already applied for both of these posts then you must know about the job roles of these posts because these are the basic jobs of every single govt. office where an assistant is needed for every type of office work to handle work related to entry and computers.

Lower Division Clerk :
LDC is related to daily office duties/ tasks / functions means from beginning of any work in any office will be started from this level means LDC has to prepare files online/offline and responsible to maintain all office functions and files in a right way means basic system of any task is arranged by LDC in any office.

Upper Division Clerk : When a candidate becomes UDC he/she is directly responsible to assist and help in every single function of the officers or manager or superintendent.

Checking of unnecessary papers/documents of the office and which tasks to be handled at administrative level on right time and along with this UDC is responsible for both indexing and weeding of tasks allocated in the office and represent various completed entry level work to officers or higher authorities.

Except these duties both LDC and UDC are responsible to report to their manager or higher authorities about their work and tasks completed by them in a day or in given time and work done by both LDC and UDC is checked by their higher officers therefore they are responsible to make work and complete not to authorise.
9th August 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and job roles of Lower & Upper Division Clerk posts in Army Public School?

What responsibilities did lower division clerk and upper division clerk have ??
11th August 2020, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

After 18 years of service whats the role of UDC in office
12th August 2020, 11:17 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Details and job roles of Lower & Upper Division Clerk posts in Army Public School?

Army Public schools have LDC and UDC posts.

Lower Division Clerk (LDC) involves daily office tasks, for example, to maintain the data, files and documents of the office in a systematic manner. Receiving Documents and Maintaining the Record of the same. Getting the Important Files and Documents for their Seniors.

Upper Division Clerk (UDC) checking of unimportant papers/documents of the office and which tasks to be handled at administrative level on right time and along with this UDC is responsible for both indexing and weeding of tasks allocated in the office and represent various completed entry level work to officers or higher authorities.
3rd September 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the upper division clerk job?I'm studying Bs Accounting and Finance and I'm regular student of University.
Please guide me
12th December 2020, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the work of UDC in FBR
25th February 2021, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for this LDC/UDC exam can I have details...
29th August 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay of army civilian udc clerk
8th July 2022, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

LDC can in the West Bengal board become UDC after five years of service
19th September 2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am giving interview in udc , can you please guide me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?