27th December 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Details and model papers of TNPSC Group 2 Forest Apprentice post?

sir,my question is regarding tnpsc group2 details i want group2 details and i apply to forest apprentice posting but i want model ouestion paper.

4th January 2014, 09:50 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details and model papers of TNPSC Group 2 Forest Apprentice post?

Group 2 Forest Officer examination is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Once in a year. Let see the eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

The candidate should have a completed Bachelor's degree in forestry from recognized University or equivalent qualification OR the candidate should have a completed degree in any of the following stream like Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology from a recognized University.

There is no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Minimum Qualifying marks is enough to appear for this examination. The candidate should have a completed degree in the order of studies like 10th, 12th and degree course. The candidate should be physically fit while appearing for this examination. Both the male and female candidates are eligible to apply.

The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

The recruitment process of the examination will be based on Written examination(Preliminary & Main Examination) and Oral Test (Personal Interview) followed by Personal Interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC Forest Officer.pdf(947.2 KB, 305 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?