10th June 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Details of TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment 2018?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer? I really want to know the details of TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment.

11th June 2018, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment 2018?

Detailed Information about TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about this TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment is given below,

>> Name of the organization - TSPSC

>> Name of the Job Position - Village Revenue Officer

>> Total Number of vacancies - 700 vacancies

>> Minimum Qualification Required:-
* You should have passed Intermediate Public Examination which is conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent exam

>> Age Criteria Required:-
* Minimum age - 18 years (You should not be born after 01/07/2000)
* Maximum age - 44 years (You should not be born before 02/07/1974)
Of course, there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply (Last date is 2nd July, 2018)
12th June 2018, 08:45 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

TSPSC - Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued official recruitment notification for the post of Village Revenue Officer in different districts of the state and all eligible candidates are welcome to apply for this recruitment after knowing the minimum eligibility standards :

Candidates who have passed intermediate public examination conducted by the state board of intermediate examination or its equivalent.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years but not more than 44 years and upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST/BCs and employees of Telangana State Government and 3 years for ESM and NCC candidates and 10 years for PWDs.

Online applications are invited from all eligible candidates and they can get online access through its official website of TSPSC by choosing recruitment section on the website and application can be processed between 8th June 2018 and 02nd July 2018

Online application fee is Rs. 280/- Application and Examination both for General category candidates and no application fee is required from reserved category candidates. Online application fee can be paid by using e-pay mode of SBI and print payment receipt and application form.

Recruitment of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which will have one paper and the paper will be based on :

General knowledge and Secretarial Abilities - 150 questions for 150 marks and all candidates qualified in this paper will be called for further process that is documents verification as per rules and all candidates securing higher marks in exam as per demand of the job will be given jobs.

I have attached official recruitment notification so kindly download and collect more details about this examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TSPSC VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER NOTICE 2018.pdf(638.5 KB, 0 views)
12th June 2018, 06:11 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Details of TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment 2018 :

TSPSC invite online application from candidate for the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department of Telangana. there are 700 vacancies for this post.

Application process starts from 8 June, 2018 to 2 July, 2018. Examination will be held on 16th September, 2018. Hall tickets can be downloaded a week before the examination.

Pay scale : Rs. 16,400 to Rs. 49,870

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or equivalent.

Age Limits : Age of candidate must be from 18 years to 44 years as on 1st July 2018. relaxation in age is as follows :
-Ex-Servicemen : 3 years
-SC/ST and BCs Candidates : 5 years
-PwD Candidates : 10 years
-Telangana State Government Employees : 5 years

Fee: Aspirants have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee and Rs. 80/- as Examination fee. ST, SC, PwD and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the examination fee. Fee can be paid online through SBI ePay. Fee one paid will not be refunded.

Candidate can apply on http://www.tspsc.gov.in/

Please find official notification in the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TSPSC-VRO-Posts.pdf(564.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?