3rd August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Telangana High Court Copyist recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Telangana High Court for Copyist. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

6th August 2019, 05:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Telangana High Court Copyist recruitment?

There is no experience required for Telangana High Court Copyist recruitment. The minimum eligibility to apply for this post is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. The candidate age limit should be in-between 18 years to 34 years. There are total 122 Copyist Posts are available and selection would be on done through Computer based online examination, typing test and skill test.

You can apply for this post through the High Court for the State of Telengana's website www.hc.ts.nic.in
6th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Telangana High Court Copyist recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Telangana High Court Copyist recruitment is Candidate should have completed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent and Must have passed Telangana a Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by higher grade qualification. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, experience is not required to apply for Telangana High Court Copyist recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://hc.ts.nic.in/.
6th August 2019, 11:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Here is the required eligibility details to apply for this job,

1. Must have passed Intermediate Examination under the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.
2. Must have passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting under higher grade qualification or its equivalent examination.
3. Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 34 years as on 01/07/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?