12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute for Finance Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

15th December 2018, 03:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment?

Experience required to apply for Translation Health Science and Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment:

The basic information about the experience required to apply for this Translation Health Science and Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Translational Health Science and Technology Institute

Name of the Job Position - Finance Officer

Of course yes. There is an experience of 5 years required in the concerned field in order to be eligible. The detailed qualification required is given below.

<> You should have completed PG Degree or Diploma in Finance or ICWA or CA with 5 years supervisory experience in the concerned field.

<> And the desirable qualification is, Knowledge of Government rules and regulations and working in computerized environment.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?