13th December 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Akola DCC Bank Banking Officer recruitment?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Banking Officer recruitment which is available in Akola DCC Bank. Kindly let me know about the educational qualification asap. Thank you!

15th December 2019, 01:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Akola DCC Bank Banking Officer recruitment?

The required educational qualification for recruitment as Banking officer Gr-I in AkolaDCC bank is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

The age limit is not less than 35 years and not above 42 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The last date to fill the application is closed now. For more information visit at www.akoladccbank.com.
15th December 2019, 10:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Akola DCC Bank Banking Officer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Akola DCC Bank Banking Officer recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Akola DCC Bank Banking Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Bank - District Central Cooperative Bank, Akola

Name of the Job Position - Banking Officer

<> You should have completed Post Graduation in MA in Economics or M.Tech (Agri) or M.Sc from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

<> Please go through 2nd page of the notification for more details computer eligibility criteria, experience required.

<> It differs for Banking Officer - I and for Banking Officer - II

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?