13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment in Assam PSC. Can I know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

15th December 2019, 02:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Assam Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Civil)

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
(or)
>> You must have passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to the effect from the institution of Engineer (India)

>> You must be a permanent resident of Assam.

Click here for application form

Click here for official notification
15th December 2019, 04:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

The minimum education required to apply for Asaam PSC recruitment for Assistant Engineer is a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university. Students holding any equivalent recognised degree are also eligible.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of APSC i.e; www.apsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?