12th August 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Officers recruitment in Bank of India. Can I know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

14th August 2020, 11:44 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate must have sports qualification in Sporting event or championship classified under category A, B and C.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://bankofindia.co.in/.
14th August 2020, 02:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment?

°°° To apply for the post of officers in general banking stream, the candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University by government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government.

Click here for more information
14th August 2020, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment:-

The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University by the government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such as by the central government.
14th August 2020, 05:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment:-

Clerk - 10th class 1st auriculate as the case may be
Officer - bachelor's degree in any discipline from a University organised by the government of India or any equivalent qualification of recognised as such by the central government.
14th August 2020, 08:21 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment is given below-

Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 16/8/2020.
14th August 2020, 10:53 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Educational Qualification is to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment is:

~~ Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

~~ Sports qualification: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
15th August 2020, 03:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have done their Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

Sports Qualification -
Candidate must have classified in Sporting Events/ Championship for Olympic Games/World Championships/ World Cup/ Asian Games/ Asian Championship (Senior)/ Common Wealth Games/ Youth Olympic Games/ Asian Championships (Junior)/ South Asian Games etc.
15th August 2020, 08:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officer recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Bank - Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Officer

>> In order to be eligible for this JMGS-I in General Banking Stream, you must have done Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute as such by the central government.

>> Also there is another sport qualification which is Sporting Event or Championship classified under Category A, B and C.

>> You must be a Citizen of India.

Click here to apply online
18th August 2020, 11:02 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Bank of India Officers recruitment?

In order to apply for the job of an Officer in General Banking, candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Meanwhile, those who passed the 10th standard are eligible for the post of Clerk. The minimum age limit to apply for both the posts is 18 years as on July 01, 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?