26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment?

I have heard that DTU Faculty has published a recruitment for Associate Professors. Can I know about the educational; qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification also to apply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  2. Selection procedure & eligibility to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment for English graduate?
  3. Job role & pay scale of Associate Professors under DTU Faculty recruitment?
  4. List of posts available in DTU Faculty Professors recruitment
  5. Type of jobs avilable in Railways for Civil engineer?
  6. Can I become a Professor if completed Diploma in Education Technology on Graduation basis?
  7. Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  8. What is the upper age limit for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Educational qualification required to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment?
  10. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  11. Educational qualification required to apply in UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari recruitment?
  12. Educational qualification required to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment?
  13. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and education qualification required to apply in MPPSC Associate Professor recruitment 2018?
  15. B.Tech mechanical automobile student is eligible for RRB JE or SSE jobs?
  16. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment?
  17. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  18. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
1st June 2018, 08:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment?

"Associate Professors recruitment in DTU"

Educational Qualification:-

The candidates must have done B.E/ B.Tech. and M.E./ M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class from a recognized University or M.Sc in relevant branch with at least 55% marks.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd June 2018, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for DTU Faculty Associate Professors Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this DTU Faculty Associate Professor recruitment is as follows,

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech or M.E or M.Tech in the concerned stream with 1st class from a recognized university.

>> Or else, candidates who are done with M.Sc in the concerned stream with 55% marks are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Your age must not exceed 45 years in order to be eligible for this Associate Professor recruitment. Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?