19th June 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for KELTRON Java Developer recruitment?

Dear friends, I have heard that KELTRON has announced the recruitment of Java Developer post. I want to apply for this post. I want to know about the educational qualification which is essential to apply for this recruitment.

21st June 2020, 01:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for KELTRON Java Developer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for KELTRON (Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited) Java Developer recruitment is

For Senior Java Developer post: Candidate must have passed M.Tech with 60% marks or BE/ B.Tech with 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised university. Candidate must have minimum 5 years experience.

For Junior Java Developer post: Candidate must have passed M.Tech with 60% marks or BE/ B.Tech with 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised university. Candidate must have minimum 2 years experience.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.keltron.org/.
21st June 2020, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for KELTRON Java Developer recruitment?

•••• For JAVA Developer, the candidates should have done MTechwith 60% marks for BTech with 60% marks.

•••• Minimum 5 years experience in Java/ J2EE/ Spring and minimum 2 year experience in Java / J2EE / spring.

•••• consolidated remuneration ₹: 30000-35000/- and 25000- 30,000/-.

•••• Contract period is up to 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?