12th August 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for MMRDA Steno-Typist recruitment?

I have heard that MMRDA has published a recruitment for Steno-Typist. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

30th August 2018, 09:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MMRDA Steno-Typist recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for MMRDA Steno-typist recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed SSC examination or equivalent from a recognised board.

--> You should possess a speed of not less than 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typewriting.
31st August 2018, 09:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MMRDA Steno-Typist recruitment?

The minimum education required for MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) Steno-Typist recruitment is a secondary school degree from a recognized board of education. Also, you must possess a speed not less than 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m.in typewriting too.

For more detailed information regarding MMRDA 2018 recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
31st August 2018, 02:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MMRDA refers to Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority and the minimum education required for MMRDA Steno-Typist recruitment is a secondary school certificate examination (i.e; Class 10th ) from a recognized board. You must also hold a shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and 40 words per minute in typewriting.

For more details regarding MMRDA Steno Typist recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
31st August 2018, 09:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualifications required for MMRDA ( Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority ) Steno-Typist recruitment is a secondary school degree (i.e; Class 10th ) from a recognized board of education.

Apart from educational qualification, you also need to hold the skills of shorthand writing with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and type writing with the minimum speed of 40 words per minute.

For more details regarding the MMRDA 2018 recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
31st August 2018, 09:19 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

MMRDA stands for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.

Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have passed 10+2/Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

For more information, you can visit at www.mmrda.mahashtra gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?