6th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment?

I have heard that SAIL has published a recruitment for Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that SAIL has published a recruitment for Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed the full time BSc (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India / Full time, Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Government recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science and valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State nursing council and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing home are eligible to apply for the SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment. Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment. The SAIL website link is given Click Here
8th December 2018, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee is mentioned below :-

--> You should have completed full-time B.Sc. in Nursing from a college/ university recognised by Nursing Council of India (OR)

--> You should have passed three years Diploma course in Midwifery and General Nursing from a recognized Institution.

--> You should have valid registration in State nursing council/ Nursing Council of India and with at least one-year post qualification experience in a Nursing home/ Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?