17th February 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me with the educational qualification for applying in the District Mission Manager post of Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission recruitment. I am actually interested in applying for this post. Kindly help me with the educational qualification. Waiting for your response!

19th February 2020, 01:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment?

The educational qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment is a candidate must have passed a post graduation degree & diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university and institutes. The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 40 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.sids.co.in
20th February 2020, 12:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission District Mission Manager recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.sids.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?