27th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment 2018?

Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment of 2018 for the post of Primary Teacher. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

29th July 2018, 06:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment 2018?

To apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment, you should have completed your master's degree in the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. The maximum age to apply for this position is 30 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination followed by skill test and personal interview.
29th July 2018, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for AESS Primary Teacher recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 12th standard/ Intermediate examination with 50% marks with D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.Ed. from a recognised university and must have qualified CTET(Paper I).

--> You should be less than 30 years of age as on 01.01.2018.
29th July 2018, 11:51 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria to apply for Atomic Energy Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment 2018 are:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks. Necessary qualification in Diploma in elementary education or Bachelor's degree in elementary education. Qualifying CTET Paper I is necessary.

The upper age limit for primary teacher is 30 years.
30th July 2018, 01:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Atomic Energy Education Society Teacher recruitment are:

*You must be 12th passed with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

*Any of qualification like diploma in elementary education or diploma in education or Bachelor's degree in elementary education.

*Qualifying CTET Paper I is necessary.
30th July 2018, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for AEES Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this AEES Primary Teacher recruitment is given below,

>> You should have passed Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized board.

>> Or else, you should have done Intermediate or its equivalent qualified in CTET examination or 2 years D.Ed or 4 years Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education or 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.

>> Your age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Selection of this recruitment is generally done on the basis of the marks secured in Written Test and Skill Test.
31st July 2018, 08:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

AEES ( Atomic Energy Education Society ) has released the notification of the recruitment as teacher.

The eligibility to appear in examination for teacher recruitment is that :-

Candidate must have passed senior secondary from a recognized board.

Candidate must have done D.Ed and also passed CTET.

Age limit is - 30 years maximum.

As the last date of application is over. Candidates are not eligible to apply for the examination.
31st July 2018, 10:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment are:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks.

2. Diploma or bachelor's degree in elementary education is necessary.

3. To apply, you should have qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper I.

The last date to apply is 10th August, 2018.
31st July 2018, 11:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There are 50 vacancies for primary teacher among them there is also reservation of seats for reserved category.

Candidates passed senior secondary/ higher secondary with minimum 50%, qualified in CTET Paper - I and have done diploma in elementary education are eligible to appear in examination for primary teacher post.

Upper age limit is 30 years but relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST. You can apply for the post till 10th August.
31st July 2018, 12:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment 2018 are given below.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized board.

** Candidate should have passed B.Ed Degree from a recognized university and Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

** The age of candidate should not be greater than 35 years.
31st July 2018, 05:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Eligibility for Primary Teacher recruitment examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed higher secondary with two year diploma in elementary education. Candidate must have passed CTET stage I examination.

Maximum age limit to apply for the examination is 30 years. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have relaxation in age limit and exemption from fee.

The selection will be through entrance test.
31st July 2018, 10:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society.

The eligibility criteria for Primary Teacher Recruitment is candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with 50% with D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/D.Ed and must have qualified CTET ( paper I). Candidate age must not exceed 30 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at www.aees.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 11:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Atomic Energy Education Society(AEES) has released notification about the recruitment of PGT, TGT and Primary Teachers. There are total 50 number of vacancies.

>> Post Graduate Teacher: 8 posts
>> Trained Graduate Teachers: 17 posts
>> Primary Teachers: 25 posts

Eligibility Criteria:

For PGT teachers,
Candidates should complete Masters degree in concerned subject and should complete Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) course to be eligible for the recruitment.

For TGT teachers,
Candidates should complete Graduation in concerned subject and should complete B.Ed course to be eligible for this recruitment exam.

For Primary Teachers,
Candidates should complete class 10+2 and should complete D.El.Ed course to be eligible for this recruitment exam.

»»» Official Notification for AEES Recruitment 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?