25th February 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice of Airports Authority of India. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

27th February 2020, 07:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above-mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
27th February 2020, 08:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Electrical/Civil/Electronic/CS/ECE/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 26 years.

There are total 57 vacancies available for this post and you can apply online. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.aai.aero/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?